CareEvolve is a web-based technology that specializes in providing effective communication between your testing site, our lab, and participants, for Broad's Individual Diagnostic testing programs. CareEvolve provides interfaces that deliver clean orders and secure results, eliminating the risk of human errors and delays. Basic functionality includes:
- Standing order creation
- Participant-facing interface to access results
- Printing of barcode labels
- Administrator site for global search results
CareEvolve portal: Updated CareEvolve Instructions (Updated May 2021)
CoVerified is an add-on application which offers additional features such as:
- Test Scheduling
- Administrator analytics dashboard
- Symptom reporting application
- Direct results integration
- Contact tracing
- Requires software services agreement with CoVerified at $1 per user account per month
- First month due at signing
- Data transfer services cost of $1 per test paid to the Broad
Contact your Project Manager for more information regarding onboarding, sign up process, timelines, and security documentation.
Broad's testing informatics infrastructure and security practices, please see this document.
K-12 Pooled Testing References
Alexandra M. Simas, A. M. et al., 2020. Pooling for SARS-CoV2 Surveillance: Validation and Strategy for Implementation in K-12 Schools.
medRxiv 2020.12.16.20248353; doi: https://doi.org/10.1101/2020.12.16.20248353
Pollock, N. R. et al., 2021. Implementation of SARS-CoV2 Screening in K-12 Schools using In-School Pooled Molecular Testing and Deconvolution by Rapid Antigen Test.
medRxiv 2021.05.03.21256560; doi: https://doi.org/10.1101/2021.05.03.21256560
Pollock, N. R. et al., 2021. Performance and Implementation Evaluation of the Abbott BinaxNOW Rapid Antigen Test in a High-throughput Drive-through Community Testing Site in Massachusetts. Journal of Clinical Microbiology; doi: 10.1128/jcm.00083-21